Website with a Marketing Focus
Our process integrates strategy, user experience, and digital marketing & SEO
so that your website and marketing efforts help you reach your goals.
- Every insight is an opportunity. That’s why we keep digital marketing at the heart of everything we do. There’s no better way to boost your exposure and add demonstrable value to your advertising efforts – and there’s no better time than the present to get started
- Stand out in the inbox with effective email marketing strategies.
- Email marketing is one of the easiest ways to communicate your message on a large scale.
- With email marketing, your company’s message is being delivered directly to your customer. The key to successful campaigns is standing out in the inbox, encouraging your customer to read your message, and prompting them to take action
- We can help you develop effective email marketing campaigns through Company-branded, mobile-friendly templates
- Email continues to be an important ingredient in building an integrated digital marketing campaign – and with the right mix of content and publication strategy, it can have the highest return on investment.
- By crafting captivating messages with actionable steps, you’re more likely to reach customers, form a relationship, and ensure your marketing efforts are being acknowledged and appreciated.
SMS & WhatsAPP Marketing
- SMS stands for short message service and is often referred to as texting. It is the delivery of alphanumeric messages to mobile phones over wireless networks. The length of each message is limited to 160 characters. In a marketing context, SMS allows brands to effectively create inbound and outbound communications with a high level of customer engagement (MessageMedia,2013).
- SMS marketing instantly reaches consumers. Most individuals tend to check their mobiles for messages as it appears, whilst very few allow messages to remain unchecked for a prolonged period of time.
- SMS marketing allows for greater flexibility and time management than other traditional marketing mediums.
- Compared to email marketing, SMS has an astonishingly high open rate. Studies have shown that text messages will be read by approximately 95% of its recipients in less than 3 minutes after reception, while it takes an average of 2.5 days for emails to be opened.
Our digital marketing team knows the value of tactical marketing &
can help you create and manage a strategy that gets you found by the right customers.